Recumbent Bikes, Human powered Vehicles, Wind powered vehicles, and ways to make and design them



Also a SWB highracer


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Here is the preliminary higracer





Also you will note that the boom can be extended or contracted as needed and below is my idea of how to deal with the steering. I took the quill cut and rewelded the handlebar clamp at 90 degrees. Then I took a handlebar and cut it at the edge of the expansion area in the middle, took the cut piece and welded it to the other end and voila a extension riser for the handlebar. I will next take another clamp and weld it to the end of the riser and put a handlebar on once the height is determined. It will be easy to mod if need be!


0 Responses to “Also a SWB highracer”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Ben
  • From Calgary, Alberta, Canada
  • My life is an open book you just have to learn to turn the pages.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3