Recumbent Bikes, Human powered Vehicles, Wind powered vehicles, and ways to make and design them



WOW!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



After a little tweeking this bike is awesome and very very comfortable. I have changed the handlebars to a clamp on neck and this made a big difference on the handling the neck out gives a lever to help turn.

I am still learning to ride but here are my thoughts so far.
1. When slow speed turning it is better to be under power it gives you the chance to power out of too steep a lean
2. It is harder to steer coasting when starting out
3. RELAX RELAX RELAX then things come together

later...


 
 
  Posted by Picasa


1 Responses to “WOW!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Nice bike. Good work!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Ben
  • From Calgary, Alberta, Canada
  • My life is an open book you just have to learn to turn the pages.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3