Recumbent Bikes, Human powered Vehicles, Wind powered vehicles, and ways to make and design them




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Things to do
1. Re machine the head tube UHMW pieces, I have left too much tolerance on them.
2. Make steering post, maybe machine a clamp for the head tube and then attach a neck, most people braze a chunk of conduit onto an existing handlebar mount and it looks ugly.
3. Buy a large wide bike seat or exercise seat? (Again better than the plywood that most of these bikes have. And or buy some foam and material, combined with the plywood I am sure something can be made.
4. Make seat backĀ… or make a single piece seat from molded ply like the wooden bike? Not sure how this would look but the LCF (Look Cool Factor) is important to me as I am dorkey enough as it is without riding the FrankenBikeĀ…
5. Create an idler wheel for the chain to mount in the aft bottom bracket.
6. Clean old derailleurs and purchase new cables. As well as mount brakes
7. Go for test spin


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Ben
  • From Calgary, Alberta, Canada
  • My life is an open book you just have to learn to turn the pages.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3