Recumbent Bikes, Human powered Vehicles, Wind powered vehicles, and ways to make and design them




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have found a 'Ben' way to acquire a welder. I am going to build one out of used microwaves... Relax I have my buddy Smurf (soon to be a journeyman electrician) to help me out. I am purchasing the plans off of the internet here,
http://www.dansworkshop.com/Homebuilt%20arc%20welder.shtml
This should not keep me off of my original plan too much of building the trike. I will be doing up a list of things to be done to complete the trike and a chronological order for the list and then I will start chipping away at the list and hope to have a functional trike soon. On a funny note I was out on my 2 x 4 lowracer in the neighborhood the other day and a neighbor stopped me a wanted to see how it was made. When asked where I got the bike parts I told her I diced apart some old junk bikes for the pieces... The response was 'Oh I have some bikes you can have' EXCELLENT! Never have enough frame material for this and other projects. So now I have a male and female mountain bike and a BMX frame to add to my collection much to my wifes displeasure.


5 Responses to “”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hi Ben, I was out blog surfing looking for some info on wood working vise when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for wood working vise. I am going to
    bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about wood working vise at the site above.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hi Ben, I was out blog surfing looking for some info on wood working project plan when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for wood working project plan. I am going to
    bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about wood working project plan at the site above.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hi Ben, I was out blog surfing looking for some info on free wood working furniture plan when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for free wood working furniture plan. I am going to
    bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about free wood working furniture plan at the site above.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hi Ben, I was out blog surfing looking for some info on free wood working when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for free wood working. I am going to
    bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about free wood working at the site above.

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hi Ben, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on power sander tool wood working I somehow ended up on your page. As your this post is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about power sander tool wood working, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Ben
  • From Calgary, Alberta, Canada
  • My life is an open book you just have to learn to turn the pages.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3