Recumbent Bikes, Human powered Vehicles, Wind powered vehicles, and ways to make and design them




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This is the trike I plan to build like the wooden lowracer below. Although there are other projects I want to get on to I currently need (want) a Sawzall and a welder so this project is quite likely the next on my list. or possibly a Long wheel base recumbent like the one at the bottom of the page on the following link
http://www.manytracks.com/Recumbent/jrobin.htm
This is the guy that designed the wooden bike I have built in the pictures below in this web log, and I hope to colaborate with him on the trike and have him publish the plans for this as well to make recumbents more affordable to the average joe. Most of the design you see here is his I will just be making sure the geometry is right and designing the front wheel assembly and steering.



0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Ben
  • From Calgary, Alberta, Canada
  • My life is an open book you just have to learn to turn the pages.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3