Recumbent Bikes, Human powered Vehicles, Wind powered vehicles, and ways to make and design them



How it is made


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Turns out that seat posts (with the end cut off) fit nicely, well the actually they are a tight fit, over goose neck posts.... Have a look at the picture. I took a piece of 1/8 x 1 inch metal strap from a local hardware store and bent it in the vice to the "c" shape and drilled some holes to bolt it into the final assembly. I am sure you can find this part somewhere and you dont have to make it but I dont know where to buy them, I just know they exist.

  Posted by Picasa


0 Responses to “How it is made”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Ben
  • From Calgary, Alberta, Canada
  • My life is an open book you just have to learn to turn the pages.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3