Recumbent Bikes, Human powered Vehicles, Wind powered vehicles, and ways to make and design them




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



4


1 Responses to “”

  1. Blogger funbun 

    I just saw you post on bentrider's forum. Your LWB machine looks good. I'm currently trying to build a Greenspeed GTR from plans. I see you're look at building trike for your next project. MAybe we can compare notes and whatnot whenever you get started.

    Chenk out my blog:

    http://biketour.blogspot.com

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Ben
  • From Calgary, Alberta, Canada
  • My life is an open book you just have to learn to turn the pages.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3